These are the Terms and Conditions under which you book your tour with Pooches and Pinot. Once you have paid for your tour, you become bound by these Booking and Tour Terms and Conditions, so please read them carefully.
- Us, we or our means Pooches and Pinot and/or its employees.
- Participant, you or your refers to any person named in the booking or in attendance on a tour.
- Dog, pet or animal means any animal either participating in the tour or any animal in a public place which is visited during the tour.
- Terms & Conditions means this document.
- In paying for your tour, you represent that you have authority from all participants in your booking to accept these Terms & Conditions on their behalf. Parents/Legal guardians accept these Terms & Conditions on behalf of their children. Once Pooches and Pinot receive payment for a booking, a legally binding agreement, based on these Terms & Conditions, becomes effective between all participants in the booking and Pooches and Pinot.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking for tours.
- A booking, and payments on a booking, can only be made by a person aged 18 years or over.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Postponing tour – Reason: due to COVID or related lockdown | Outcome: Refund, move to new date or credit note
- Cancelling tour – Timeframe: 14 days or more before tour | Outcome: 50% refund of monies paid
- Cancelling tour – Timeframe: 14 days or less before tour | Outcome: No refund
- Change tour date – $50 admin charge
- Change number of people – $50 admin charge
Vehicle & Itinerary Changes
- Many factors may affect our ability to deliver a specific itinerary. These include pandemic restrictions, weather, mechanical difficulties, venue closures or other unforeseen circumstances. We agree to use all reasonable endeavours to provide your tour in accordance with our itinerary, however, we do not guarantee itineraries and they do not form part of your contract with us.
- We reserve the right to reschedule any parts of the tour itinerary or provide a refund at our discretion.
You acknowledge and agree that your dog(s):
- is micro-chipped and sterilised and that a copy of the certificate can be provided on request
- is wearing a collar with full identification details
- has current C5 vaccinations and proof can be provided on request
- is up to date with all worm and flea treatments
- is in good physical health
- has not had a contagious illness or disease (parvo, kennel cough, etc) in the past 21 days
- is well socialised with other animals and humans and does not have behavioural or aggression issues that may cause problems with, or pose a risk to, other animals or humans
- is used to travelling in a vehicle and has no travel induced/related anxieties
Please note: you are required to disclose any medical conditions your dog has, explaining the condition and advising of any medication or treatment that may be required while you are on the tour (heart conditions, seizures, gastric disorders, congenital defects, etc).
You, Your Dog(s) and Us
Whilst every care is taken by us during the tour, you acknowledge and agree that:
- your dog’s wellbeing is at your own risk whilst on tour
- you are solely responsible for any and all acts or behaviour of your dog during the tour
- Pooches and Pinot and its employees are not liable for any illness, injury or death, of your dog, or caused by your dog, in respect of any humans, animals or property
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Pooches and Pinot against all claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs (including, without limitation, legal costs on a full indemnity basis), and expenses arising out of any illness, injury to or death of your pet, or any other animal on the tour or locations visited, caused by the actions of your dog.
Photos, Videos and Authorisation
- You authorise that we may use and reproduce any photos or videos of you and/or your dog taken on the tour for the purposes of promotion on our website, social media sites, other sites, in media or any marketing material published by us.
- Should you not wish to be photographed or filmed during the tour, you must notify us prior to the commencement of the tour.
We acknowledge that all personal information you provide to us will only be used for the purposes of processing your booking and tour and will not be released to any third party without your prior consent.
Guests are required to advise us if they experience COVID-19 symptoms in the days prior to or on the day of their tour and we will postpone at no cost to you.
Please read our COVID Policy before booking a tour.
To comply with Victorian Government regulations, we require all guests to ‘check in’ using our contactless Check-in QR code displayed in our tour van. This device will securely register guests’ name and phone number and encrypt it. We will only pass this information on to the DHHS for contact tracing purposes if required.