Every venue we visit on our tours requires each one of us (tour guides included) to show our COVID vaccination certificates (or exemptions).
So when you book one of our tours, you will be guaranteeing that everyone in your group has their approved proof available on the day. The tour will not be able to go ahead and no refund will be given if anyone is unable to show acceptable proof of vaccinations/exemptions on the day of the tour.
If you have already booked and paid for your tour, and your tour can’t go ahead due to COVID related restrictions, we offer a full refund or credit note or help you move your tour and its entire itinerary, to a new date – all at no charge to you.
We are taking every possible precaution to ensure you, our guests, staff and suppliers are protected from the potential transmission of COVID.
Guest Check-ins at Start of Tour
- In accordance with Victorian Government regulations, we require all guests to ‘check in’ using our contactless Check-in QR code displayed in our tour van. This device will securely register guests’ name and phone number and encrypt it. We will only pass this information on to the DHHS for contact tracing purposes if required.
- Please advise us if you experience COVID symptoms in the days prior to or on the day of your tour – we will postpone it happily.
- Guests who present on the day of the tour with COVID-type symptoms will not be permitted to tour with us and no refund will be issued.
Rigorous Hygiene Practices Observed
- Deep cleaning of vehicles prior to every tour, with particular attention paid to high touch-points (door handles, seat belt clasps)
Going Above and Beyond
- We keep a supply of new face masks in our tour vehicles to supply to guests/tour guides should they require one during the tour.
- Each guest of Pooches & Pinot will be given a bottle of Pooches & Pinot WHO-grade hand sanitiser to use during the tour and to keep and take home.
- Hand sanitiser wipes are also available for guests’ use in each touring vehicle.
To Minimise Risk
- We take electronic payment only prior to the tour.
- We require guests to adhere to all COVID-policies including social distancing instructions at each venue we visit.
- We monitor the news and changes in restrictions advised by the Victorian Government websites to ensure we take into consideration the latest recommendations.
If you require additional information on any of our COVID-safe measures please contact us and we thank you for your support and compliance with our COVID-safe Pooches policy and look forward to having you out on tour with us. Despite COVID – our tours are SO much fun and JUST WHAT YOU NEED after the couple of years we’ve all had!!