Pooches & Pinot Covid-safe measures
We are taking every possible precaution to ensure our guests, staff and suppliers are protected from potential transmission of Coronavirus.
Guest Check-ins at Start of Tour
- To comply with Victorian Government regulations, we require all guests to ‘check in’ using our contactless Mondo Check-in QR code displayed in our tour van. This device will securely register guests’ name and phone number and encrypt it. We will only pass this information on to the DHHS for contact tracing purposes if required.
- Guests are required to advise us if they experience COVID-19 symptoms in the days prior to or on the day of their tour.
- Guests who present on the day of the tour with COVID-type symptoms will not be permitted to tour with us and no refund will be issued.
Rigorous Hygiene Practices Observed
- Deep cleaning of vehicles prior to every tour, with particular attention paid to high touch points (door handles, seat belt clasps)
Going Above and Beyond
- We keep a supply of new government regulation face masks in our tour vehicles to supply to guests/tour guides should they require one during the tour.
- Each guest of Pooches & Pinot will be given a bottle of Pooches & Pinot WHO-grade hand sanitiser to use during the tour and to keep and take home.
- Hand sanitiser wipes are also available for guests’ use in each touring vehicle.
To Minimise Risk
- We take electronic payment only prior to the tour.
- We require guests to adhere to all social distancing instructions at each venue we visit.
- We monitor the news and changes in restrictions advised by the Victorian Government websites to ensure we take into consideration the latest recommendations. If you require additional information on any of our Covid-safe measures please contact us and we thank you for your support and compliance with our Covid-safe Pooches policy and look forward to welcoming you back on tour with us.